top of page
KW Insurance - Sunburst, Montana

The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move:

  • Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or

        other vehicles.

  • Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.

  • ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.


  • Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.

  • RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.

  • Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.

  •  The structure of your home

  •  Replacement costs

  •  Personal possessions (up to a set limit)

  • Living expenses in case of a disaster

  • Liability


Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. A basic

Homeowner's Insurance Policy will cover the following:

You can also add supplemental policies such as:

  •  Valuable Articles/Floater policies

         (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)

  •  Flood policies

  •  Umbrella policies (additional liability)


Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones.

  • Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time. Term life is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.

  • Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.

  • Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. The savings element, premiums and death benefit can be reviewed and altered as a policyholder’s circumstances change.



Sunburst Office - MAIN OFFICE

PO Box 630

714 E. Frontage Rd.

Sunburst, MT  59482


Tel: (406) 937-6950

Fax: (406) 937-6951



Shelby Office

1125 Oilfield Ave., Ste. 3

Shelby, MT 59474


Tel: (406) 424-8480

Office Hours


Monday - Friday 

9:00 am to 5:00 pm




Monday - Friday

9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Farm & Ranch Insurance

Farm and Ranch insurance has many different options to suit small family farms to large commercial farms.

  • Residence coverage for your home, including additions and built-in components.

  • Private structures coverage for unattached structures related to your home including garages, fences, sidewalks, etc.

  • Personal property coverage for your household items. There are special limits for money, jewelry, guns, etc. that can be personalized to fit your needs.

  • Additional living costs when a covered loss makes the insured home unfit for use.

  • Farm Personal Property coverage for machinery, livestock, hay in the open and buildings, rented or borrowed equipment, etc.

  • Coverage for barns, grain bins, additional dwellings, shops, and sheds.

  • You can also combine your farm policy with your farm and personal autos for additional savings.

bottom of page